Look like you put a lot of work into it a fancy dessert when you really didn’t!
This really is the perfect individual sized treats for parties, picnics, or other big gatherings. Considering the only thing you bake is the pie shells, not the filling or anything else, this recipe is pretty easy!
Recipe Tip: Cut the calories on this rich decadent dessert by substituting Neufchatel (light cream cheese) and 2% milk.
I hope you love it as much as my bunch does!
- pie dough (homemade or store bought)
- 1 (8 ounce) brick of cream cheese – softened
- 1 cup of whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 package of instant pudding (vanilla or lemon flavored)
- fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut pie pastry into circle large enough to fit inside a muffin tin without any excess sticking out of the top.
- Score with a fork so it doesn’t bubble during baking.
- Bake shells till golden, about 15-20 minutes.
- While shells are baking, make the filling.
- Whisk sugar and pudding mix till blended.
- Beat softened cream cheese, lemon extract & cream together.
- Slowly add dry ingredients.
- Chill mixture in refrigerator until pie shells are completely cooled.
- Spoon or pipe filling into pie shells.
- Top with sliced berries and garnish with a sprig of mint.
Get nearly 40 other holiday recipes from Food Network’s Communal Table.
Other Yummy Recipes
- A Yummy Recipe with Pumpkins & Butterscotch (happilyblended.com)
- 3 Homemade Instant Hot Cocoa Mixes (Recipe) (frugalfrontporch.com)
- Reese’s Cheesecake Recipe (sharonblog.com)